Scene Filler - addon for Blender, which lets you draw objects into your scenes!
With Scene Filler your workflow will be much faster and easier, as never before. Just select object as source and draw!
What is it for?
The addon is made for easily placing objects in your scenes.
Do you need to create a landscape with grass, trees, and rocks? Do you need to place furniture in your interior scene? Are you making a game and you need to create the environment or to place any other objects? You can use Scene Filler for all that stuff, instead of placing objects manually!
You can spend several hours placing the objects how you need. But, you can use Scene Filler to save your time and do your work enjoying it. Simply you just need to select an object as source and you are ready to draw! But of course, the addon has a lot of other cool features, that you can see below (and of course new features will be added with new releases)
- Add and delete objects like drawing or erasing them with a brush
- Use as source a single object or a group of objects
- You have 3 slots to draw, each slot has Object and Group source field
- Brush behaviour (brush size and brush density)
- 2 placing modes (Canvas only - draw only on non-added objects, All - draw everywhere)
- 3 snap modes (No - draw everywhere, Vertex - objects will be placed onto vertices of the canvas object, Face - objects will be placed onto polygons of the canvas object)
- Use constant or random rotation and scale
- Make objects' data single-user
- Add all new objects to a group
- Place objects using physics
- Use constant or random mass and friction (Physics calculation)
Use 2 collision shape types - Mesh or Convex hull (Physics calculation)
How to install
- You need to have Blender 2.79 (Blender versions 2.7+ might work as well but are untested)
Install it in User Preferences by installing from file sf.py
How to use?
See on the Documentation tab
Buy it now and get all future updates for free!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.7x, 2.77, 2.78, 2.79|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message