Render+ is a Blender addon that makes rendering easier and more powerful. I started writing this addon because I wanted to automate more of my workflow without having to fiddle with too many settings or writing specific code. That's why Render+ is designed to put as much power in your hands with the simplest interface possible.
Render+ keeps track of your rendertimes so you don't have to. Useful metrics like the average, slowest and fastest frame time help you improve your scenes. While the estimated remaining let's you plan ahead. You can also export these stats to a CSV file to use with spreadsheet software and databases.
Work more efficiently by setting up your renders and starting them with one click. The batch panel provides an easy interface to setup render jobs for any scene and override the camera, render layer, frame(s) and size. Also included is a powerful autogenerate tool that can create render jobs automatically, so you can also work faster.
Include any scene from any blend file. Tweak any property in the scene using Custom Overrides. Use the RSS feature to monitor your batch remotely from any device. Render+ can adapt to any workflow.
Notifications & Power off
You have better things to do than watch the tiles fill up. Stay on top of your renders with desktop, email and sound notifications. Render+ can also turn your computer off (or set it to sleep) when it's done rendering. So you can go for a walk or finally get some sleep yourself.
- Autosave image renders
- Use all 3D view layers when rendering
- Run commands and scripts after/before render
Current version is 2.0. Check the full changelog in the docs.
TL;DR changes for 2.0:
- Full rewrite and clean up of the code
- Port to Blender 2.80
- New batch server (works over http + REST API)
- Render jobs now show progress bars and other info (only for Cycles and Eevee at the moment)
- Render jobs can be cancelled individually now
- Run custom commands before/after batches and before/after render jobs
- Email notifications now include statistics
- Added an option to disable overwriting render files in batches
- Previous batch mode now includes more useful statistics about the batch and jobs
Render+ includes free updates for life. If the addon doesn't work or you're having any kind of trouble, send me an email and we'll sort it out ASAP. If you're still not satisfied you can get 100% of your money back.
If you need a custom feature for a short time, I can also keep a branch for you (and maybe make it an official feature eventually).
I decided to remove the old version for Blender 2.79. But if you need it, just send open a ticket here and I'll send it over.