Generate procedural 3D content in a couple of clicks!
What does this Add-on do?
#1 Generate Random Spaceship Base
#2 Mesh Scramble
#3 Generate Scifi Materials
If you combined the three
All functions can be tweaked with parameters or automatically randomized. You can use the operations individually in any order you like.
The best way to render the material is by using cycles, Feature Set: Experimental, GPU Render and add a subdivision modifier to your mesh with adaptive subdivision enabled !!!
What you'll get?
The add-on zip file
Contact me if you need any help (IG @jonasmangelschots) feedback & criticism is also welcome. Enjoy!
Instagram / Discord
More like this
Step 1: Download the Add-on
- Download the provided zip file. Do not unzip it – Blender will handle this for you.
Step 2: Open Blender
- Launch Blender.
Step 3: Access Preferences
- In Blender, go to
Preferences. This will open the Preferences window.
Step 4: Install the Add-on
- In the Preferences window, navigate to the
- Click on
Install...at the top of the window.
- Locate and select the downloaded zip file.
Install Add-onto proceed.
Step 5: Enable the Add-on
- After installation, a new entry for the Procedural Generator Toolkit will appear in the Add-ons list.
- Check the box next to the add-on name to enable it.
- If you do not see the add-on in the list, use the search bar in the Add-ons section and type “Procedural Generator Toolkit” to find it.
Step 6: Restart Blender (Important)
- If this is not your first time installing a PGT product, it’s crucial to restart Blender to ensure the proper functioning of the add-on.
- Simply close and reopen Blender.
Step 7: Accessing the Add-on
Blender is restarted, you can access the PGT tab in the Blender
interface, typically in the sidebar of the 3D viewport (shortcut N).
Select a generation method by clicking the image.
Step 8: Start Creating!
- You are now ready to use PGT. Explore its features and start creating stunning designs!
Choose a product version:
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message