Ocd (One Click Damage)
Don't forget to create an account with BM so you don't miss free updates!
Bring your models to life with just a click! Introducing the ultimate tool for adding realistic damages - One Click Damage. Adding wear and tear has never been this easy and fun. Select your model, make your adjustments, and voila! A highly detailed, lifelike asset is yours.
With an OCD add-on, you can take your simplest geometry and turn it into a good-looking model so like if it was hours of manual work.
Why should you even bother about damages?
See, nothing is perfect in real life (so does this add-on =) ) and if you want your models feels like they are real, you have to make them imperfect. Even if a structure was made a minute ago (in real life), it still would be damaged somehow more or less, imagine what it could look like over years. Damage marks are a story of their own. When we see these marks we understand the history behind an object, which makes it "real".
The OCD add-on is designed with man-made structures in mind made with stones, concrete, or bricks: walls, tombs, gravestones, ancient ruins, columns, roadblocks, etc.
• NEW Smart Scaling system – OCD now works with any Object scale, any Unit scale!
• NEW Smart Pattern Changer – Want to change a Noise pattern? Now you can do it with 1 button!
• NEW Add-on Preferences – Now you can adjust a Damage Resolution with numbers!
• NEW Non Linear graph – Smoother handling and more responsiveness!
• Multi-selection feature – Want to apply damage to a bunch of objects* at once? Now you can!
• Instant visual feedback – Any adjustments instantly appear on your model in realtime.
• Slim UI with adjustable parameters – No digging in dozens of sliders and meaningless numbers.
• Variety of procedural noises - Hundreds of damage variations with no repeat.
• Auto material creation. - OCD will assign material to damaged parts and it's smart enough to see if your object already has material assigned.
• RECALL function – No more need to try to find the copy of the original object if you want to try different noise or even add/remove some details after Apply. With RECALL you have the option to change your mind even days after*.
• Ctrl/Cmd function – Gives you some additional control over your workflow. Now you can apply damage even faster.
• Procedural approach – Imagine if after a day of sculpting all these details by hand you will have to change something and start all over again. With the OCD add-on, you have total control over your time and effort.
NOTE that OCD works with real geometry and can ruin your model (and it does), so please make a backup copy of an object or scene beforehand. (crucial for production environment)
With the RECALL function, you have an option to change your mind any time.
• RECALL will get you covered even if you'd change Loc/Rot/Scale of a Damaged object.
• Now you can RECALL multiple objects at the same time.
Ctrl + Make Damage.
• Hold Ctrl (for Windows) or Cmd (for Mac) while clicking on the 'Make Damage' button, and OCD will apply damage using the default settings or the last parameters you entered.
Ctrl + RECALL.
• Hold Ctrl (Win) or Cmd (Mac) while clicking on the RECALL button, and OCD will restore the original object while leaving the damaged one intact.
Ctrl + Apply (experimental feature*).
• Hold Ctrl (Win) or Cmd (Mac) while clicking on the APPLY button, and OCD will enhance the detail of the damages with denser polygons.
OCD add-on lets you choose different NOISE types
• The most useful patterns are: Clouds, Musgrave, and Marble. With these three, you can achieve almost any desired result, whether real or stylized. (Please note that noises are not combinable).
Auto material creation.
• An object can have multiple materials assigned to it.
• You can apply damage to more than one object at a time. (The number of objects you can modify simultaneously depends on your computer's specifications. Please test it first on a small group of objects. Attempting to modify too many objects at once could cause Blender to freeze.)
• Build 1.0.3 - Fixed bug with GUI language other than English.
• Build 1.2.0 - Bug fixes / Better handling with rounded objects / New RECALL feature.
• Build 1.2.1 - Hotfix for Mac/Linux users
• Build 1.3.0 - Add Ctrl functionality / some other changes and fixes.
• Build 1.3.2 - Better support for materials.
• Build 1.5.0 - Multi-selection added.
• Build 1.5.1 - Blender 3.1 support.
• Build 1.5.3 - Minor changes in the algorithm. Better handling objects with no even topology.
• Build 1.5.4 - Bug fixes.
• Build 1.6.4 - Smart Scaling / Smart Pattern Changer / RECALL multiple selection / Non Linear graph / Bug fixes.
• Build 1.7.2 - Faster and more stable experience. Texture adjustments. Bug fixes
• Build 1.7.8 - Bug fixes. Other improvements.
• Doesn't work with the "Linker" add-on.
DISCORD Server for SUPPORT and hanging out with fellow users:
mail: [email protected]
Check out my New add-on: Trowel
Also check out this great Damage Bundle deal:
PS Even though OCD looks like the "MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL" magic button, it's not. You still need to make design decisions of your own as well as nice texture work. Your results may vary and depend on the object you work with and its form. If you think OCD doesn't work the way you want it to, try breaking your model into simpler forms and try again. In some cases, additional work with an object topology may be required.
Choose a product version:
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message