Don't forget to create an account with BM so you don't miss free updates!
Bring your models to life with just a click! Introducing the ultimate tool for adding realistic damages - One Click Damage. Adding wear and tear has never been this easy and fun. Select your model, make your adjustments, and voila! A highly detailed, lifelike asset is yours.
Why should you even bother about damages?
• NEW Smart Scaling system – OCD now works with any Object scale, any Unit scale!
• NEW Smart Pattern Changer – Want to change a Noise pattern? Now you can do it with 1 button!
• NEW Add-on Preferences – Now you can adjust a Damage Resolution with numbers!
• NEW Non Linear graph – Smoother handling and more responsiveness!
• Multi-selection feature – Want to apply damage to a bunch of objects* at once? Now you can!
• Instant visual feedback – Any adjustments instantly appear on your model in realtime.
• Slim UI with adjustable parameters – No digging in dozens of sliders and meaningless numbers.
• Variety of procedural noises - Hundreds of damage variations with no repeat.
• Auto material creation. - OCD will assign material to damaged parts and it's smart enough to see if your object already has material assigned.
• RECALL function – No more need to try to find the copy of the original object if you want to try different noise or even add/remove some details after Apply. With RECALL you have the option to change your mind even days after*.
• Ctrl/Cmd function – Gives you some additional control over your workflow. Now you can apply damage even faster.
• Procedural approach – Imagine if after a day of sculpting all these details by hand you will have to change something and start all over again. With the OCD add-on, you have total control over your time and effort.
NOTE that OCD works with real geometry and can ruin your model (and it does), so please make a backup copy of an object or scene beforehand. (crucial for production environment)
With the RECALL function, you have an option to change your mind any time.
• RECALL will get you covered even if you'd change Loc/Rot/Scale of a Damaged object.
• Now you can RECALL multiple objects at the same time.
• Hold Ctrl (Win) or Cmd(Mac) while clicking on the APPLY button - then OCD will make damages more detailed with denser polygons.
OCD add-on lets you choose different NOISE types
• The most useful are: Clouds, Musgrave and Marble
With these three you can achieve almost any possible result, REAL or STYLIZED.
(noises are not combinable)
Auto material creation.
• You can have several materials on an object.
• You can damage more than one object at a time. (Amount of objects depends on your computer specs. Test it first on a small group. Too many objects could freeze Blender)
• Build 1.0.3 - Fixed bug with GUI language other than English.
• Build 1.2.0 - Bug fixes / Better handling with rounded objects / New RECALL feature.
• Build 1.2.1 - Hotfix for Mac/Linux users
• Build 1.3.0 - Add Ctrl functionality / some other changes and fixes.
• Build 1.3.2 - Better support for materials.
• Build 1.5.0 - Multi-selection added.
• Build 1.5.1 - Blender 3.1 support.
• Build 1.5.3 - Minor changes in the algorithm. Better handling objects with no even topology.
• Build 1.5.4 - Bug fixes.
• Build 1.6.4 - Smart Scaling / Smart Pattern Changer / RECALL multiple selection / Non Linear graph / Bug fixes.
• Build 1.7.2 - Faster and more stable experience. Texture adjustments. Bug fixes
Choose a product version:
|Published||12 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message