Made by Guilherme Campos. You can reach me at:
Mercury Cougar 1967 modelled in Blender using photo references and blueprints.
- UV Unrapped for correct texturing.
- Textured in Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- Riged for posing.
- Car Paint included. Color, scale and facing sliders to adjust to other models if needed.
- Interior not detailed. Modelled for exterior shots.
- .blend with Mercury Cougar 67 model (Blender 2.8)
- .png maps
- .jpg renders
- .fbx for importing model in autodesk programs (no materials)
- .obj for importing model in other programs (no materials)
You can use it in your renders, animations and studies. Although, credits are greatly appreciated.