- PBR material, with diffuse, metal, roughness, normal, emission and displacement maps in 4096px.
- 11 textures in total
- Normal map comes in 2 versions, for a high poly version and for a low poly version of the model, if you have subdivided it. The hi-poly normal map only contains bump information.
- Low-Poly but it's subdivisible and has creased edges to keep the shape when subdividing.
- Might require some modifications in the node tree to make it work in-game depending on the type of node setup you are going to use in your engine.
- There's an emission shader mixed through a Mix-Shader node.
- The window to the furnace has a transmission shader for the blurry glass effect instead of a transparency shader, which would just be semi-transparent.
- The diffuse texture has an alpha channel, which is used as a transparency map, you can use a mix-shader node to combine it with a Transparent BSDF node for a lower quality result that would be easier on the rendering.
|Published||almost 3 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message