Browse the folder like a file browser to read the data in the blend file individually, and export all data types as a blend file.
Move between folders, and perform basic file operations like a file browser.
Exports various data in the current blend file as a new blend file.
You can browse the data in the blend file.
- Export selected objects
- Linked to a temporary scene in a new blend file
- Export the active collection
- Export the active material of the active object
- Export the active node group of the material of the active object
Other Data Type
- Export various other data
- You need to choose the data type and data name
Imports the data in the blend file into the current blend file.
Browse the data in the blend file and import it individually
From the ▷ icon, you can browse the data in the blend file and import it individually.
Support Data Type
|Published||11 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message