3d model is low poly and game-ready. The 3D model is made by photogrammetry (Scanned) using the Canon 450D (316 photographs 4272x2848 raw),retopology was performed, also created UV Mapping, and the baking of textures.
Real scale - Units: cm - (Proportions and sizes are observed and as close as possible to the real object) ~ 4.9 x 6.47 x 4.56 cm.
Polygons - 4304 /Triangles - 8608 /Vertices - 4306
The model consists only of quadrangles.
- .blend (Mesh + material (Principled BSDF) + Textures PBR - Roughness/Metallic) - Blender (ver. 2.93.5).
- .tbscene (Mesh + Textures PBR) - Marmoset Toolbag 3 (Ver 3.08).
- .FBX (only mesh without materials) - exported from Blender.
- .obj (Triangulated, only mesh without materials) - exported from Blender.
- .glb (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR (compressed in format)) - exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- .gltf ( Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR - .jpg ) - exported from glTF Tools Visual Studio Code.
- .unitypackage (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures - .tga) - exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3 and FBX mesh from Blender.
- .FBX for Unity (only mesh without materials, up = Y Up). - exported from Blender.
- .spp (Substance Painter Project ver. 2021).
- .zip (folder textures, PBR Roughness/Metallic)
- .zip (folder textures, PBR Specular/Glossiness)
- .zip (folder textures, textures baked from a high poly model)
Unwrapped UVs - Non-overlapping (Manually deployed, no overlapping or inverted polygons).
Textures game-ready (2048x2048 .PNG ) - PBR Roughness/Metallic: BaseColor, Metallic, Normal, Roughness, AO(Ambient occlusion). (Textures PBR one set for the whole model,5 PNG Files - 8bit).
Optional Textures game-ready (2048x2048 .PNG ) - Specular/Glossiness: Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Normal. (Textures Specular/Glossiness one set for the whole model,4 PNG Files - 8bit).
Optional Textures baked (Additional textures baked from a high poly model), (4096x4096 .PNG ) - Curvature, Normal, Normal (Object), Height, Position, Thickness, AO(Ambient occlusion).
Rendered in Blender Cycles - first 5 images.
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 - all other images.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message