Studio Lighting in Blender
This addon will be updated to 2.8 when we manage to complete our roadmap. There will be a beta access pass for the blender 2.8 version of the plugin available for purchase on gumroad.
Get the Blender 2.8 version + 3D Visualization Tutoring on Gumroad. In case you only want the beta access as a previous customer, message me to provide you with a discount code. https://gum.co/hdr_prostudio
HDRI Lighting Studio & Editor is a Blender add-on that helps you light your scenes by offering you procedural and image based lighting tools with plenty of settings located in convenient panels for quick access and flexibility.
As lighting artists ourselves, we created this add-on to help us with our studio work. As a result our lighting workflow improved substantially by allowing us to experiment more, create more precise results and cut our work time more than half.
With HDRI Lighting Studio PRO, you’ll experiment with new lighting setups, and create your professional render right away.
"This is an excellent lighting tool and one that any product designer or illustrator will benefit greatly from. It brings Keyshot style lighting design to Blender, and I couldn't be more pleased." - Steve Warner
We've been featured by Evermotion and CGPress!
- Work on the Canvas, and move lights in the right position
- Light properties such as position, size, rotation and rounded corners.
- Make a light have from several procedural shapes such as Ellipses and Polygon shapes (triangles, squares, pentagons etc).
- Hide, Solo or Lock any Light
- Independent light bulb settings with brightness curve editing.
- Real time updates in preview render for Cycles.
- Mix any Image with procedural lights or use a FlatColor or a Gradient Fill. Gradient Fill comes with various default Blender color interpolations, plus Linear, Radial and ConicalFalloffs with advanced controls for each.
- Multiple Blend Modes supported: Mix, Add, Multiply
- Painting tools in Blender allow you to paint light where you wish on the HDR environment and mix the result with procedural light objects.
- Light linking for single object. Including/Excluding Lists coming in Blender 2.8
- Save your image as a 16bit or 32bit OpenEXR and Radiance HDR
Planned Updates for Blender 2.8
- Faster Performance
- Compositing Exclusion/Inclusion Object list
- Support for V-Ray and Octane Render live previews
- Duplicate and/or Link Light properties.
- Grid Overlay
- Interactive Light Selection
- Other small improvements
Support for Blender 2.78 and 2.79. Only official releases are supported, for development builds use at your own risk.
Instructions for installation and usage are included in the downloadable files.
Free Updates, Forever
We're are working on adding new features and improving this add-on for ourselves as well as for you. The next major update is for Blender 2.8 and while we won't charge for any further updates, donations are welcomed to support us with development.
Rate if you like the plugin!
- Added option to disable light linking for projects that use a lot of objects. This
would cause the situation where tens or hundreds of new scenes would have been created.
- Various Bug Fixes
- Blender 2.78 support
- Image Scaling
- Bug Fixes
You need to click finish to commit your changes to the HDRI, after that the undo function will be restored.
Don't worry, as long as you click edit and you are using the same HDRI file, your previous changes won't be lost, the lights are still fully editable.
Please disable Transparent Region from Blender Preferences.
Please name the plugin folder in the blender addon folder without any commas or dots, otherwise you won’t be able to install the plugin!!!
Purchase this item to leave a review!