Blender 2.79, 2.80, 2.81, 2.82
- Add Shape Key to Particle Hair to freely control and fix the particle animation
- Insert intermediate Shape Key to achieve various shapes
- Add keyframes to hair or hair instance to achieve precise changes
- Support control by keying frame to increase controllability
- Add drive control to Particle Shape for easier animation creation
- Changes will only be shown in the 3D view in real-time by checking the option of Automatic update (in the tool panel ) after keying
- Automatic update should be disabled when modifying Shape Key
- No same name should be given to multiple Shape Key
- No change of particle number will be supported
HairShapeKey_v2_3_2 Update Instructions
It supports ShapeKey animation, palying animation drived by Driver, and rendering with update automatically.
Note: it cannot work in Blender2.80.
Fix other errors.
HairShapeKey_v2_3 Update Instructions
- Fixed bug: the bug that it cannot work in blender 2.81 and blender 2.82