Visit the main page: g-mesh.github.io
Retopology is essential but disliked by many 3D artists. Tweaking vertices/edges/faces for long periods can frustrate anybody.
With G-Mesh, the user can draw retopology naturally and intuitively using Blender’s Grease Pencil.
What's new in 2.0?
- Optimized Mesh Generation: Fixed exponential processing time and other unnecessary calculations, more details on the main page.
- Auto Generation: Progressively generates the mesh for a non-destructive workflow.
- Threads: Generate the mesh without freezing Blender.
- Fixed cyclic strokes not closing edges.
- Fixed language-specific errors
- Fixed compatibility with other threaded add-ons
- Minor documentation update
How it worksG-Mesh adds a point each time Grease Pencil strokes cross each other. The points are later connected with edges and filled with faces.
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message