Cuber is a direct boolean and draw based modelling tool designed to assist hard surface workflows in an intuitive and non-intrusive fashion.
- Draw based boolean cut, add and slice functions complete with depth, offset and symmetry control
- Draw based knife tool in edit mode
- Innovative and fast symmetry operator
- Enhances the intersect boolean/knife functionality in Blender
- Quick assign modular beveling with touch and go settings
- Manage and assign bevel weights with greater ease and control
- Select sharp functions to compliment beveling and bevel weights assignment
- Quickly add new materials on objects or mesh face(s)
- Duplicate/replace active materials of objects or mesh face(s) to quickly create multiple variations
- Bake material viewport color as vertex color for procedural shading
- Add your most used materials in a Material Palette list for easy assignment on objects or mesh face(s)
To install, copy the cuber_ev.py file to your add-ons folder then enable it in user preferences.
PDF guide is included in the download.
The default hotkey for the pie menu is Alt+X, you can change this in the user preferences settings of the add-on.
The Cuber add-on is part of the Creative Bundle pack.
* All updates are free.
All necessary instructions to operate the tools is contained within the Youtube tutorial. All proceeding updates will have video demos as well. See the video tutorial here...
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!