Cablerator is a Blender addon (2.8+) for creating and editing hanging cables:
- create cables by clicking on geometry
- create cables between points of curves
- draw cables on geometry or planes
- create cables from edges
- create hanging cables from objects
- create massive numbers of cables between selected faces
- use Blender physics to simulate cables
- create insulation between selected cables or objects
- create simple rope-like structures between selected cables or objects
- edit multiple cables width, assign profile quickly
- add geometry as segments and end points for cables
- create cables based on meshes
- split cables with multi-curve profiles to separate cables
- add and remove hooks to cable points
1.4.5 update brings some quality of life adjustments along with laying down foundation for Geometry Nodes cables and Asset Browser integration.
1.4 update is live now and includes the rope thing, read about it in the manual.
1.3 update includes simulation, masses of cables, insulation and various improvements. Check the trailer below:
Check the manual for full description: cablerator.readthedocs.io
Join my Discord if you have any questions.
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message