The Bolt, Screw, Stud and Nut Lite Pack contains the caps for 49 different Bolts, Screws, Studs and 7 Nuts for surface detailing, adding to a total of 56 ready to use assets to choose from for your projects.
Buildings, bridges, machines, engines, even toys, everything man-made has screws or bolts somewhere holding it together. Using bolts and screws on your models brings a greater level of detail and realism. I used to model bolts and screws for every project from scratch or lost time searching for older projects to import from. This lead me to create a pack with the most common (and some made up) types of Bolts, Screws, Studs and Nuts to have ready for Appending and speed up my process and increase the level of realism.
The Bolt, Screw, Stud and Nut caps in this Pack are suitable for detailing all kinds of projects used in ArchiViz, Construction, Engineering, Design Visualization etc.
- All quads, no Ngons and no Tris.
- Image Previews for easy Appending.
- All models are unwrapped (Using Smart UV project and correcting manually).
- All models are meaningfully named (I’m no engineer but I did the best I could).
- Also contains a basic metal Shader to make ready for rendering after Appending.
- Models average from about 200 to 1500 polys depending on complexity.
- Modeled to look great without subdivision (and be more memory efficient)
- Are also subdividable for close ups and detailed renders.
What you get:
- 2 blend files, one ready for render as seen in the images above and one with all object origins at the center for easy Appending (so you don’t have to look all over the place to find the screw you just imported).
All renders shown here are without any subdivision.
1. Extract zip file to the desired folder.
2. Open blender.
3. Go to File -> Link or Append (whatever suits you better).
4. Browse to where you extracted the blend files and select either one (center_origin is more convenient).
5. Within the blend file select the object folder and switch to Thumbnail Preview to see image previews for all the models.
6. Select the one that suits you and press Link/Append from Library.
7. Happy Blending!
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!