3d model is low poly and game-ready. The 3D model is made by photogrammetry (Scanned) using the Canon 450D (317 photographs 4272x2848 raw), retopology manually was performed, also created UV Mapping, and the baking of textures.
Real scale - Units: cm - (Proportions and sizes are observed and as close as possible to the real object) ~ 7.44 x 7.32 x 7 cm.
Polygons - 5558 /Triangles - 11116 /Vertices - 5560
The model consists only of quadrangles.
- .blend (Mesh + material (Principled BSDF) + Textures PBR - Roughness/Metallic) - Blender (ver. 2.93.5).
- .tbscene (Mesh + Textures PBR) - Marmoset Toolbag 3 (Ver 3.08).
- .FBX (only mesh without materials) - exported from Blender.
- .obj (Triangulated, only mesh without materials) - exported from Blender.
- .glb (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR (compressed in format)) - exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- .gltf ( Triangulated, Mesh + Textures PBR - .jpg ) - exported from glTF Tools Visual Studio Code.
- .unitypackage (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures - .tga) - exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3 and FBX mesh from Blender.
- .FBX for Unity (only mesh without materials, up = Y Up). - exported from Blender.
- .spp (Substance Painter Project ver. 2021).
- .zip (folder textures, PBR Roughness/Metallic)
- .zip (folder textures, PBR Specular/Glossiness)
- .zip (folder textures, textures baked from a high poly model)
Unwrapped UVs - Non-overlapping (Manually deployed, no overlapping or inverted polygons).
Textures game-ready (2048x2048 .PNG ) - PBR Roughness/Metallic: BaseColor, Metallic, Normal, Roughness, AO(Ambient occlusion). (Textures PBR one set for the whole model,5 PNG Files - 8bit).
Optional Textures game-ready (2048x2048 .PNG ) - Specular/Glossiness: Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Normal. (Textures Specular/Glossiness one set for the whole model,4 PNG Files - 8bit).
Optional Textures baked (Additional textures baked from a high poly model), (4096x4096 .PNG ) -
BaseColor, Curvature, Normal, Normal (Object), Height, Position, Thickness, Material ID, AO(Ambient occlusion).
Rendered in Blender Cycles - first 5 images.
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3 - all other images.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message