Bearing is an important element of many mechanisms.
Bearings are found in applications ranging from automobiles, airplanes, computers, construction equipment, machine tools, refrigerators and ceiling fans. If something twists, turns or moves, it probably has a bearing in it.
There are many distinct bearing types, each with particular characteristics which are suited to specific applications. Here are the four most common types of bearings: ball bearings, cylindrical and needle roller bearings, tapered roller bearings, spherical roller bearings.
File bearings.blend include:
- 5 groups (ball bearing, ball bearing02, cylindrical and needle roller bearing, tapered roller bearing, spherical roller bearing.
- 21 objects
- each object has a subdivision surface modifier
- 4 simple materials
- total verts: 171 130, faces 341 120
- each object has 400 - 5000 faces
Add objects to your blend scene
- Unzip "bearings.zip"
- Open Blender File
- Locate the folder with bearings.blend
- Object or group
- Select the desired object/group and click append
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!