Master Ivy Creation in Blender
From quick sketches to meticulous details,
all backed by our rich library of presets and assets.
3 Ivy Generators
For versatile needs, the addon includes three generators: Precision - letting you design ivy branch by branch; Accurate - generating ivy tailored to the surface with a complex and realistic branch network; and Fast - for creating expansive ivy areas with top-notch performance.
Embrace Speed !
FAST Generator : Perfect for background scenes or covering large areas, this generator focuses on performance and can create a vast amount of ivy.
Aim for Accuracy !
ACCURATE Generator : The ivy spreads and adapts to the surface, automatically generating a realistic network of branches.
Or be Precise !
PRECISION Generator : Draw branch by branch
Explore them all !
Quickly switch between species in 1 click !
How it works ?
Select a preset > select a target > DRAW !
It's fully integrated into the asset browser, you can also use your own assets.
Each preset has its own settings to generate the species in the most accurate way.
Complete library !
Our library contains over 300 assets and 70 preset species.
Each preset has its own settings, which allows the generator to be as accurate as possible.
Optimized for EEVEE & Cycles
- Built with quad topology for seamless subdivision.
- Minimal alpha for efficient rendering,
- True-to-life species representation,
- Fully compatible with both EEVEE & Cycles,
Assets's materials are also compatible with BagaPie "Node To Panel".
Breathe Life into Your Ivy !
Seamless loopable animations and intuitive wind control at your fingertips. Our generator delivers dynamic ivy right out of the box.
Tip: For optimal results with custom assets, ensure their transforms point to +Y. If not, we've got you covered with a built-in option.
- Proxy System: Manage ivy efficiently with our proxy feature.
- Bounding Boxes: Automatically generated for leaves and flowers.
- Accurate Mode : Set different resolution between viewport and render.
Proxy in Accurate Mode
Easily Customizable Material
Easily modify materials to adjust for seasons or randomize brightness, hue, saturation, and more. By default, branches utilize our user-friendly procedural bark material. UVs are procedurally generated to facilitate the use of your own materials.
How it works ?
- First install the addon such as any blender addon and setup the assets browser (via de addon preferences or addon panel).
- Then you must select an asset/preset. It can be from the Asset Browser or directly in your 3d view. The generator will automatically import and setup everything.
Asset Browser : be sure to be in the "BagaIvy library", not in "All".
- Select the object(s) on which your ivy will grow.
Only one objects if you select assets in the viewport (Source object = View 3D).
- Set a "Start Point" with the 3d cursor. This is the point at which the ivy will start to grow.
- Click on Add ivy and draw !
Good to know :
- BagaIvy V1 supports Blender 3.3+, while V2 is tailored for Blender 3.5 and upcoming versions. Future Blender versions will be supported upon their release.
- Of course all futures updates are included.
- This ivy is generated using geometry nodes. This means that you can modify it as much as you want once it is created.
- Flowers and leaves are handled differently, with distinct and shared settings depending on the ivy mode. Also assets with "flower" in their name are automatically placed in the Flowers collection, but you're free to move them later.
- Use presets by picking them in the asset browser and selecting a surface (Target). Each preset offers tailored parameters for specific species.
- The addon panel simplifies the management of ivy collections. Manual collection editing isn't recommended.
- Info icons (ⓘ) within the addon guide to tooltips and demo videos.
- For Accurate mode, you can create as many Start Points as you need.
- You can't simulate the growth of the ivy, only leaf movement is animatable.
Documentation & Support
Contact : Discord / Blender Artist
If you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.
Also, take a look to :
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message