This is an add-on that can make Krita project update quickly in Blender. Its fast reading speed greatly improves the efficiency for Blender users to check the effect while using Krita and simplifies the users’ workflow. In addition, this add-on allows a Blender project to interact with multiple Krita projects.
1. It can check the effect of Krita project in Blender quickly and improves the work efficiency
2. It supports the export of textures like jpg, png.
3. It enables a Blender project to interact with multiple Krita projects.
4. It supports a large Krita project like 4K, 8K, and you can check the effect easily.
5. It allows users to set the hotkey with right-click at ‘export.jpg’, ‘export.png’.
This add-on is divided into Blender and Krita.
1. Installation for Blender part
Open ‘Edit--Preferences--Add-ons--Install’, then find ‘BL_AutoReloadKritaImage_v2_0.py’. And install and toggle it.
2. Installation for Krita part
First, double-click the file named ‘install.bat’ in the archive.
Then, open Krita, and click ‘Settings--Configure Krita--Python Plugin Manager’. Check ‘Export Image’ in the right list. Now you can see export.jpg and export.png in Tools from the menu bar.
1. Please click the start option. or it will fail to check the effect.
2. To achieve Feature 3, please check exportall.
3. If you fail to open Tools, it means that the RAM is used too high to complete this operation.. Please close other softwares or work other operations to relax RAM. But this error is relatively rare.
Other Blender addons：
Blender Box: https://gum.co/qxXPB
Hair Shape Key: https://gum.co/AhEFg
SpeedTree Import Helper: https://gum.co/cObHw