Originie is an add-on for manipulating the pivot's (the origin in Blender lingo) position with ease. It comes with bunch of tools that would let you move the pivot around as you "wish".
Metin Seven (Professional Blender user, https://metinseven.nl/)
I really like it. I’m already using it frequently, and it does what it promises
larsenHAN (Blender user)
I’m very very happy with all your addons, they all deliver much more than I expected and are of far greater value than their price
For more demonstration videos and support please visit
- Edit the pivot with numerical entry
- Interactive Bounding Box mode (sides / corners)
- Visually edit the pivot's position
- Position to the bounding box of the object (Sides, Points, Edges with percentages)
- Bottom and Top positioning, great for characters and such.
- Move the pivot to the parent's location.
- Relocate the pivots of all selected object's to the active object's location.
- Move the active object's pivot to the selected object(s) position.
- Position the pivot(s) to the geometric center.
- Move the pivot(s) to the cursor.
- Teleport to the World origin.
- Randomize the pivot's location.
- Use the ruler as a guide to glide the pivot across.
- Fake animatable pivot (Cursor, Active, Selected, World) for editing without modifying the original pivot.
- Pie like menu for accessing all functions easily.
- Object and Edit mode support.
- Supports most object types.
- Predefined shortcuts, `INSERT` for editing pivot visually (like in Maya), `SEMI COLON (;) ` for the pie menu.
- [NEW] Interactive Bounding Box mode (sides / corners)
- [FIX] Refined the pivot editing experience
- [FIX] Support links and extra info for the add-on tab