Do you want to learn how to create stunning, physically realistic renders with Blender's Cycles rendering engine?
This course is designed to take the high resolution concept car (built in BlendMasters Vol. 1) and show you how to craft a simple, but realistic lighting and shading setup for Cycles. By the end of this course you will understand how to develop all the basic shaders in Cycles you need to render a high resolution car. I'll also give you my personal advice for increasing realism and decreasing render time as you work on your own scenes.
What Will I Learn?
- Shade a high resolution concept car realistically in Cycles
- Learn how to build 9 essential shaders from scratch as you follow me step by step
- Create a basic studio lighting rig without the need for external HDRIs
- Learn how to tweak all the render settings to perfection to decrease noise, artifacts, and render time
- Learn how to color correct the final 4K render in Photoshop and Blender's node compositor
What Do I Get?
- All of my original Blender files as I go through the course, pick up anywhere and follow along.
- The final version of the concept car with permission to use in your personal or commercial projects. (Refer to the included guide for more info)
- A 39 page guide with my breakdown of all the shaders in the course, their node graphs for Cycles, and my advice for creating Cycles shaders like a pro.
- Over 3.5 hours of Full HD video instruction detailing the entire process in real time.
- An exclusive discount on The Cycles Encyclopedia from BlenderDiplom.com.
I am available to answer any questions related to this course before or after purchase. The included e-book with the course also covers any licensing issues related to using the final car presented in this course in your own personal or commercial films.
I elaborate a bit more on this in the included e-book from the course, but the short answer is YES.
You can use the car in both personal and commercial projects; HOWEVER, please read the page in the included e-book where I talk about what the legal requirements are for the proper use.
It basically boils down to you can use it for whatever you want, but the condition is that you need to both credit me, Brandon Hix, and link back to my website blenderunleashed.com in your project credits.
As an individual working on managing a business, a blog, and various other projects I can't say for sure. I take the production of each course I create very seriously and as such, at times, it can lead to unforeseen delays in the release schedule. I apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience this causes you and I would be more than happy to talk to you about it if you send me a message.
Purchase this item to leave a review!