I use blender since the version 2.80 release, in this period I create over 28 interior scenes, I have featured in Blendernation many times in most of them.
you can see it in my portfolio: benianus.artstation.com
I decided to share my experience with you by creating 28 empty interior scenes ready for render, and ready for putting your objects and your textures on it and click render and get the best result.
These scenes are created for cycles render engine(not Eevee), you can use it for learning how to create interiors with realistic lighting if you are a beginner, or visualize your product, or use it for saving time and get the deadlines
What's in these scenes?
- Cycles render engine settings (not Eevee)
- Lighting set-ups
- Different types of lighting ( HDRI, Background, Sky texture, Sun lamp,...etc)
- Post-production composition nodes ready
- Empty scene (without furniture and textures) for freedom customization
- No textures
- Different light bounces setup
Type of spaces?
- 04 Living rooms
- 05 Bedrooms
- 02 Bathrooms
- 03 Kitchens
- 03 Diningroom
- 06 Seats
- 05 Lofts
I'll grow this Collection with time with various projects, technique and shots.
Enjoy it and get the interior 3d art realism!
- Amount of assets in this product: 28
- Price of individual assets (3$ per model): 84$
- You save: 50%
|Published||10 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message